Odium Records proudly announces a premiere of the split of the Norwegian black/thrash masters VULTURE LORD with Polish BLACK ALTAR – “Deathiah Manifesto”.
You can listen to it here:
Split was released as deluxe 12 panels digi pack in the shape of an inverted cross. You can also pre-order black gatefold, heavy LP with poster and die hard Red, limited to 100 copies, release date: April.
Split contains 8 songs, including intros done by Ludo “Evil” Lejeune. One song from Vulture Lord is still with vocals recorded by Nefas. Musicians of Vader, Mork and Enshadowed has taken part in Black Altar part of the split. Cover art was done by Jenglot Hitam.
We want to remind that Vulture Lord is back after 18 years with a new album “Desecration Rite” which was released in 2021, also by Odium Records.
You can expect nothing less but pure hate, bestiality and devotion to old black metal ideals from these black metal veterans.
Black Altar studio line up:
– Shadow – vocals
– Thomas Eriksen (Mork) – guitars, bass
– Necro (Enshadowed) – guitars, bass
– James Stewart (Vader) – drums
Vulture Lord studio line up:
– Sorath – vocals
– Malphas – guitars, bass
– Enzifer – guitars
– Uruz – drums
1. Black Altar – Intro
2. Black Altar – Sacrilegious Congregation
3. Black Altar – Nyx
4. Black Altar – Outro
5. Vulture Lord – Dominios of Death (Vulcano cover)
6. Vulture Lord – Hark! The Hymns of War
7. Vulture Lord – Bloodstained Ritualknives (feat. Nefas)
8. Vulture Lord – Usurper, Thy Name Is Death
– Vulture Lord –